To provide a working environment in which the staff are encouraged to maximise their performance and commitment to their role and enhance their work-related knowledge and use it to their best advantage.
The purpose of the staff development and training policy is to focus employees on the strategic objectives set out by the Company.
- All employees are expected to undertake staff development and training, which is viewed as a continuous process throughout employment.
- Staff are required to assume responsibility for their own development and training as set out in their Job Description.
- Staff development and training is an obligation for Divisional Managers who are also responsible for identifying individual training and development needs.
- Accountability for staff development and training rests with management at every level.
- Staff development and training provision will be reviewed to ensure it is relevant, effective and provides value for money.
Attaining qualifications relating to the Recruitment Industry.
Staff development and training priorities will be regularly reviewed.
Training records are maintained for each individual employee in the form of a training database, which is updated on an ongoing basis.
The funding for training and development is provided by the Company. Any exceptions are set out in your Contract of Employment.
Review of the Policy
The staff development and training policy will be reviewed and updated every two years.